6.20.2012

adventure shirts

i've been meaning to do a post about these for awhile, but i just never got around to it. so good thing i'm slightly bored this summer, so y'all are in for a delicious treat. 
ladies and gentlemen...these are my adventure shirts (minus a few due to laundry). my family and i have been collecting them for about 6 years now and i have over 24 and counting. yeah they're pretty hideous and large and not very flattering, buuuuuut they're pretty much awesome and i wear them all the time and they have their own shelf in my closet. and i refer to them as "them" and "they". soooo sorry i'm not sorry. if you wanna read my last ap lit paper, click here. but seriously...click it. anywho. enjoy.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I was going to go through and pick my favorite but how could you possibly choose between all of those gems?? Mike says he is jealous.

    ReplyDelete