6.14.2012

that time i cleaned up the poop-covered bathroom

last night, my aunt needed a last minute babysitter, so i took the offer because i was just going to sit around my house anyways that night, so i might as well be somewhat productive. my cousins are 7 and 4 and it was only for a couple hours, so we watched the new muppets movie. about halfway through the movie, i noticed that my 4 year old cousin wasn't sitting on the couch anymore. i figured he probably had to go potty, so i walked over to the bathroom and there he was.
there he was, holding his pull-up, a massive dump plopped onto the floor, and poop all over his hands, and his face, and the toilet, and the toilet paper, and the shower curtain, and almost everything that was touchable. i actually started laughing. never in my life would i have imagined myself actually experiencing what was happening. but then i started freaking out. i'm not a fan of changing diapers, so wiping more than just a poopy bum wasn't exactly what i wanted to do. regardless, i cleaned up the bathroom, put my cousin in the tub, and just sat on the floor in disbelief.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh annie! Between this post and the one about getting the stroller through the door at einsteins, you are well on your way to being ready for motherhood. hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (this is katie taylor by the way

    ReplyDelete