6.11.2012

summer bucket list

i recently agreed to illustrate the children's book my friend is writing. it's gonna be tough, but i'm actually really excited because i think it's going to work out. anywho... i've been messing around with my paints and stuff for the book, and i painted up a bucket list for this summer. well actually i just painted up the one i had already made a few weeks ago. i hope to finish it this summer. i've been feeling extremely lazy lately, so i think this will motivate me to do stuff and remove myself from my basement where i watch netflix, eat delicious crap food, draw things, and continue my unfortunately long streak of anti-socialness. so here's to hoping i have a pretty decent summer.

QUOTE OF THE DAY (actually more like...of my life): "i have a boyfriend. his first name is net. and his last name is flix." i said this on our family walk early this evening when my sister joked that the weird kid across the street should ask me out. i really hope he doesn't...

1 comment:

  1. haha i love this post. good on you with the bucket list! i like! (and i want evidence of the hair :) )

    ReplyDelete