7.11.2012

happy fourth week

probably my most favorite place to go ever is my cabin, in the "ever populous" driggs, idaho. but i love it up there because it's a small town with some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. my favorite time to go there is in the winter, because i'm an avid skier, and grand targhee is one of my favorite ski resorts. but going up in the summer and fall is also a lot of fun. there are tons of hikes to go on and way too many place to even count that are perfect for exploring.
last week i got to celebrate the 4th of july at my cabin and it was definitely a good time.
so...here are some pictures of what i did.
the teton mountains
full moons err' night
sunset bike rides in my new pants
hawk family that lived in our trees
fishing with paul and sam
fourth parade in victor (sam, paul, missy, maddie, me, dad, mom, and nora)
wind caves hike (me, sam, milly, paul, nora)
one of the coolest hikes ever
so green
me and brother
me and brother in the wind caves
my fourth ensemble, proud to be an american

1 comment:

  1. do you have a twin? your family is precious. furthermore, i enjoy stalking your blog and dreaming of the days we spent bonding in the streets of paris...

    ReplyDelete