11.08.2012

so i like art

school is great. actually it's not. it's basically hell. all my professors decided that everything is due in the next couple weeks. so i'm loving life.
anywho...i'm currently trying to put my portfolio together for my visual arts application. i'm applying for the graphic design program. and also the studio art program. and if i don't get into either program...well maybe i'll just drop out of school.

ok i'm done rambling. here's some of my art from this semester. i have a lot, so these are just the ones i liked the most. feel free to take a gander, pick your favorites. maybe let me know.
i have to narrow my portfolio down to my 10 best pieces. so your help would be massively appreciated.
(also, steal my art and i will hunt you down. literally.)





 






















10 comments:

  1. Hills are alive. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "Hills are alive" one really is brilliant.

      Delete
  2. OKOK-- here are my favs. (In order of what I see)

    1.The first two triangle ones (I love how triangles are your thing--you should keep them in your portfolio)
    2.Yellow lines forming a square,and yellow splotches
    3.ALL of the Wolf ones.
    4.ALL of the magazine looking ones

    Honestly they are all great. And I kinda hate you for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the mullet and unicorn one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4/07/2013

    I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

    Review my blog post please Click the following web site

    ReplyDelete