5.24.2012

reminiscing

i somehow found myself looking through all my paris things (journals, papers, and other things i collected during my 3 months abroad). as i read through my journal...i realized how little i wrote about the city and my adventures. it kind of made me sad. the majority of my journal consists of poorly detailed ramblings of what i did. and also lots of random stuff i really just don't care about.
for example...after the entry that explains how i got pickpocketed, i wrote:

"i just really want my hair to be longer. mostly because it will be beautiful. but also because i want to be a native american for halloween and have a cool braid that's really long and beautiful. that's all i could ever want."

really annie? after getting your phone stolen (in PARIS, FRANCE of all places) you write about your desire for longer hair? i mean yeah, it's something i'm passionate about, but it just makes me realize that i'm a lazy writer and i really need to step up my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment