5.03.2012

i don't got them moves like jagger

at about 6:55 tonight, i was about to leave on my nightly run, and my sister suddenly remembered there was a zumba class tonight. i wasn't in the mood to go at all, regardless, she dragged me to the sports mall where i experienced my first ever real life zumba class.

-first off, i can't dance. at all.
-i had a really hard time keeping a straight face/i couldn't take the class seriously.
-i probably got a better workout from laughing than what the class could have done for me.
-people get waaaaay too in to it.
-the instructor girl person looked like she belonged at a library with the other nerds (however, i was slightly jealous that she had the moves of beyonce).
-also, out of the corner of my eye, i swear the bag behind me was moving. when i finally looked at it, there was a dog inside of it.

am i gonna go back? i honestly couldn't say.

No comments:

Post a Comment