4.26.2012

and she returns...

I'M BAAA-AAACK. as the world's worst blogger, i'd like to introduce you to the new layout. a lot more simple, but usually less is more. so enjoy.
first things first. can we just admire my naturally curly hair?

















i'm freaking obsessed with long, curly/wavy hair and today i let my hair air dry and it dried like this and i'm so happy because i didn't use any product to achieve such curls. basically it's been a good hair day. now i just have to wait for it to grow at least 4 more inches and then i'll be in complete happiness (ps i haven't cut my hair since november 18, 2010).

so anywho...school's out, i'm home for the summer, and honestly i don't know what to do with my life. i have a part time job, picking up my mom's best friends boys (asian, 11 + 9, hilarious) from school and taking them to golf. it's pretty easy, but i should probably find another part time job. so i'm gonna work on that. i go running almost every day. or at least try to. i've gone like 4 times since last wednesday. go me. but for the most part, i've just been sitting at home doing nothing. like literally nothing. all my friends are still in school or just started spring semester down at byu. so i don't hang out with anyone really, although i've been to lunch with cami, and i've gone down to provo to see my roomies from this last semester. so i'm not completely anti-social.

i feel like this summer is going to pretty awesome though. besides working (a job and on my hot body), i hope to go on a couple of roadtrips. hopefully to idaho and/or st. george. ooh even california because i'm dying to go to the beach. we have a family reunion in july and i might go to lake powell again with cami's family. i want to go to a couple concerts (the shins, bon iver...i'm coming for ya) and i'll definitely be hitting up the pool and getting my tan on. i'm gonna try and read some good books (probably just harry potter...) and see some movies.

basically i'm just going to be productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment