7.19.2011

just grow faster, dang it.

i have an (awfully sick) obsession with long hair.
long, dark, and curly (but more wavy).
never in my life have i wanted long hair so badly.
my life would be almost complete if my hair was longer.
and then i would have to creepishly admire other people's long hair.
honestly though. i noticed beautiful hair before i would notice a hot  boy on campus.

back in november (the day deathly hallows: part 1 came out),
 i chopped my almost long hair off to a nice shoulder length.
i was happy about it at first. i needed a change. i was tired of doing my hair.
but about a week later, i began to regret it. and i regret it to this day.
add this...
...with this













and it's exactly what i would like my hair to look like.

and i'm almost there. my hair is dark and curly.
now i just need it to grow. and fast.

1 comment:

  1. Yo. Hope you don't mind I stopped by. Just and FYI...if you take prenatal vitamins your hair will grow faster. Just saying. And who doesn't love and extra oomph of vitamins to make us big and strong right?!?

    ReplyDelete